What does it mean to love our neighbour? Here are some resources that can inspire you.
At our “Taking it to the Streets” event earlier this summer we distributed a booklet titled “Simple Ways to be Missional”.
There is an easy way to get your own digital copy. Thanks to “Verge Network” you can download all 22 pages directly from their website by using their free signup.
Or … you can download these separate articles
Here’s a excerpt below …
1. Stay outside in the front yard longer while watering the yard
2. Walk your dog regularly around the same time in your neighborhood
3. Sit on the front porch and let the kids play in the front yard
4. Pass out baked goods (fresh bread, cookies, brownies, etc.)
5. Invite neighbors over for dinner
6. Attend the parties invited to by neighbors
7. Do a food drive or coat drive in winter and get neighbors involved
8. Have a game night (yard games outside, or board games inside)
9. Art swap night – bring out what you’re tired of and trade with neighbors
10. Grow a garden and give out extra produce to neighbors